Consider: How energy delivery per unit of area stacks up in residential solutions.
- Fixed roof mounted photo-voltaic solar panels in the Toronto area - delivers electricity at a rate of 75 kwH per annum per square meter of photo-voltaic panels
- Stand-alone dual axis photo-voltaic ground mount solar panel solutions in rural south western Ontario delivers electricity at a rate of 140 kwH per annum per square meter.
TO DELIVER ELECTRICITY SOLUTIONS AT 400 KWH PER ANNUM PER SQUARE METER IN RURAL SOUTH WESTERN ONTARIO GROUND MOUNT SOLUTIONS.
Consider: How various large-scale renewable energy installations utilizing different renewable technologies stack up to each other?
- Ivanpah Solar Power Facility - Concentrated Solar Power, Arizona - 1,079,200,000 kwH/yr, 1416 acres - 76 kwH per annum per square meter.
- Topaz Solar Farm - World's largest Solar Photovoltaic Power Facility - California, Berkshire Hathaway Energy - 1,096,000,000 kwH/year, 2500 acres - 43 kwH per annum per square meter.
- Wolfe's Island Wind Farm, Kingston, Ontario - 86 x 2.3 MW windmills - 594,000,000 kwH/year, 2,513 acres - 24 kwH per annum per square meter.
- OUR GOAL FOR INDUSTRIAL SCALE ELECTRICITY SOLUTIONS IS 100 KWH PER ANNUM PER SQUARE METER IN RURAL SOUTH WESTERN ONTARIO GROUND MOUNT SOLUTIONS